Why join your local Landcare group?
If you love the outdoors, are concerned about the conservation of our natural environment of the Central Austrlalia, and would like to get involved here are a few reasons to join Landcare:
Becoming a volunteer is:
• Doing positive actions for Nature
• Discovering exceptional local natural sites
• Learning about local plants and animals
• Learnging news skills
• Meeting new people
• Having fun !
Becoming a member is:
• participating to the life of the association
• Being part of its growth, evolution and decision
• offering new ideas and skills in a wide range of activities including administration tasks, financial and legal work, computer services, social media and communication.