Submissions will be accepted until COB
Friday, 29th November 2019.
Conditions of entry:
- One application form per artwork and no more than five pieces can be submitted per applicant.
- Paintings must be wired and ready to hang. Paint must be dry.
- Photographs and drawings must be framed or mounted on card/board.
- Artworks to be labelled with TITLE, ARTIST and MEDIUM/S on the back.
- There are no size or weight restrictions, however if your work exceeds 10 kg, it will be up to you to provide help and/or moving/installation equipment. Please advise if this is the case.
- While all care will be taken with handling and in the display of your artwork, The Friends of the Ilparpa Claypans and accept no responsibility for any loss or damage.
- The event organisers reserve the right to refuse any entry.
- Judges’ decisions are final.
Prizes will be awarded for:
- Best artwork by an adult (16 years and older)
- Best artwork by a child (15 years and under)
- Best artwork by an Aboriginal person
- Best artwork by a group (2 or more people)
- Best artwork by school group
- Most memorable story
- Best in exhibition
- Viewer’s choice
***If you decide on selling your artwork, a 20% commission will apply. All monies raised will be donated to Alice Springs Landcare.